Quarter Sheet Cake Pan w/ Plastic Dome Lid Case of 100 #1200P
Quarter Sheet Cake Pan w/ Plastic Dome Lid - #1200P
Case = 100 pans and 100 lids
Dimensions for quarter-size sheet cake pan:
- Top (rim to rim): 12¾" x 8¾"
- Top inside: 12⅛" x 8"
- Bottom: 11½" x 7½"
- Depth: 1⅛"
- 40 gauge aluminum foil
- Lid adds ½" to height
- Oven and freezer Safe
- No more mess, bake and serve right in the pan
- This aluminum foil cake pan will cook differently than a solid metal sheet cake pan
- Quality is good, made in USA
- For the sheet cake pan only: Click here
Don't need a full case? Visit KitchenDance.com to purchase any quantity you need
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent - perfect size for one dozen cinnamon rolls or czech kolaches. I also ordered the "low dome" lid which was the perfect height for these not so tall pastries!